Sushi Chef – £38,000 – Outstanding Michelin Star Japanese Restaurant
One of London’s most respected and highly regarded Japanese restaurants is currently looking for an experienced Sushi Chef to join their brigade.
Working alongside an influential and legendary Sushi master, this kitchen is famous for it’s incredible service, precise cooking and world-class fish cookery.
Open 5 days a week, the restaurant requires a chef that can commit to the demanding, yet fantastic learning journey that this restaurant can provide.
Benefits for a Sushi Chef:
- The opportunity to work within one of London’s most respected Sushi restaurants.
- A chance to learn with an outstanding Head Chef.
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Strong salary starting around £38,000.
- Guaranteed 2-days off a week (Sunday and Monday).
- Working with the best ingredients and suppliers.
What we need from a Sushi Chef:
- A humble, ambitious and driven Chef that is comfortable working to the demanding schedule.
- Previous experience within a Sushi restaurant is essential.
- Calm and precise with excellent knife skills
- Fish butchery experience would be preferred.
We are willing to pay for the right candidate, so experience does increase the salary available. We would like to speak to candidates that are currently based in the UK and have the necessary experience working to a very high standard.