Sous Chef – Multi Award Winning Gastro Pub – Live In – Excellent Salary Package
A stunning unique country pub set in the heart of the Cotswold’s. We serve good quality, fresh, honest food and drink in relaxed, welcoming surroundings
The pub has a large brigade and can cater for up to a few hundred covers per day using only fresh local produce. As sous chef you will work closely with the head to produce high quality pub food and will have the freedom to put your own input into the role.
Sous Chef Rewards:
- Excellent salary of up to 31k including tips
- Live in is available (charge £49 per week)
- A chance to work for a fun, professional pub with a company that really cares about your future
- The chance to be integral in staff training and progressing your team giving everyone a better work/life balance and flexibility
- Team growth plan to help you retain staff and build for the future
Sous Chef Skills:
- The ability to cook and present dishes using fresh produce in a fast-paced pub or restaurant style environment.
- The capability to deliver food GP% to budget.
- Experience in stocktaking and management of stock control.
- Excellent management skills of a large brigade
- The ability to recruit, train and coach junior team members.
- A strong understanding of all kitchen due diligence.
This is a wonderful opportunity, so if this sounds like you, get your CV over to Adam ASAP
What Bee recruitment will do for you:
- Help you build your CV
- Listen to what you want
- Prepared you for your interview
- Ex industry professionals to help guide you