Restaurant Manager – Osaka-Inspired Restaurant – £40,000
An exciting Japanese inspired restaurant in Soho is on the lookout for a Restaurant Manager with a love for wine, service, and team training.
A small, but growing hospitality group with an already established Michelin guide restaurant in Dalston, recently added this Soho space last year. The venue has gone from strength to strength and regarded as a perfect hangout for great food, excellent cocktails, and a diverse wine list.
As Restaurant Manager you will report to the owners and drive the standards for service, support with the creative direction of the venue and lead the young team to be even better.
As Restaurant Manager you can expect:
- A basic salary of up to £40,000.
- Excellent working hours and flexible.
- A wonderful family style culture.
- Supportive and nurturing owners who want you to challenge yourself.
In a Restaurant Manager we are looking for:
- Warm, genuine and authentic with no ego or aggressive personality.
- A willingness to lead from the floor and interact with guests and the team.
- Willing to try new things and offer some strategy for the restaurant moving forward.
If the above sounds like your idea of heaven and you are ready to start with 1-month notice, then please get in touch directly.