Restaurant Manager – Exciting Experiential Venue – Greenwich – £35k
A brand-new concept, with previous success in the US is coming to London! Focusing on a football-based social gaming experience, the 30,000sq venue will feature state-of-the-art technology, outstanding food created by a very well-known Exec Chef and creative, well thought out drinks.
Expansion is a big part of the company’s growth and the right Restaurant Manager will be ideally placed to move into senior Management positions with new openings in the future.
The Role – Restaurant Manager – Greenwich
Working closely alongside the Assistant General Manager, this role will be pivotal in launching this brand-new concept for a successful opening period. Managing a large team and working in the main restaurant floor, whilst also managing the 18 ‘boxes’ where bookings for the football are hosted, will require someone with excellent team management and organisation.
You will be responsible for driving the team to achieve an outstanding guest experience whilst ensuring the brands image and reputation are always shown in the best way possible.
Your Experience & Passion – At least 3 years in a similar role
- A Restaurant Manager in a high-volume venue, capable of managing a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Experience working with a new opening and implementing structure, systems,a and team training.
- A genuine and lovable personality with energy, empathy, and a drive to exceed the guest experience.
- Coaching your teams to be the best they can be and structure their journey in line with the company progression plans.
Rewards – A chance to join one of London’s most exciting openings with enormous growth plans
- One of the best salaries for this role at £35k plus bonus.
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Growth for future venues.
- Stock options.
- Pension scheme.
- Huge training and support process in place, plus a chance to get in early to a growing company.
- Significant investment – lots of openings
- Huge personal growth potential
If you are interested, and have the right to work in the UK, then please email your CV or get in touch with Simon – 07795275946
Due to the high volume of candidates expected for this role, only candidates that match the criteria above will be contacted.