Reservations Manager – Soho Cocktail Bar – £30k
A position for a hugely enthusiastic and personable Reservations Manager has become available for a beautiful, independent cocktail bar in Soho. Closed Sunday and Monday, this venue offers customers of Soho a highly inventive and incomparable cocktail list with aspirations of being included in the 50 Best Bars awards. Working closely with the General Managers, the Reservations Manager will be the main face of the business and will be expected to work on the floor and run service.
The Role – Reservations Manager – Soho
As Reservations Manager, you will also be required to work on the floor during service in the capacity of the bars host. You will be responsible for managing the bookings system and communicating this to the team, whilst greeting and entertaining customers in the typical Soho style! This venue also offers hilarious entertainment, so the personality of this role needs someone that isn’t afraid to be the centre of attention.
Your Experience & Passion – At least 2 years in a similar role.
- A Reservations Manager with experience working with systems, including those that can take pre-payments for bookings.
- A keen eye for detail that can offer support to the management team to improve the working environment for staff and guests.
- A genuine and lovable personality with energy, empathy, and a drive to exceed the guest experience.
Rewards – A chance to really make your mark, working closely with an owner that genuinely cares.
- A generous salary on offer of up to £30k, plus the chance to work with an ambitious owner.
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Huge training and support process in place, plus a chance to get in early to a growing company.
- Personal growth potential.
If you are interested, and have the right to work in the UK, then please email your CV or get in touch with Simon – 07795275946.
Due to the high volume of candidates expected for this role, only candidates that match the criteria above will be contacted.