We’re looking for a marketing trailblazer to define the rule book for marketing brands in the new food economy. Working directly into the Managing Director, s/he will drive the overall sales plan, obsessing over the numbers, developing campaigns and partnerships to engage with customers and deliver orders.
The right candidate can create and communicate a bold direction and effortlessly operate across both strategic and tactical levels. S/he has skills in creating buzz through traditional channels and the social sphere as well as driving customers to, and efficiency of, the digital sales funnel. S/he has an entrepreneurial spirit, a natural talent for creating brand stories that resonates across all consumer touchpoints and a skill in manipulating data to understand and optimise marketing performance.
- P&L responsibility – Overall responsibility for delivering our revenue targets including bookings and spend.
- Marketing planning and implementation – Overall responsibility for planning, developing and deploying the marketing plan across all touchpoints. Management of marketing budget to ensure this is achieved in the most efficient fashion.
- Web development and optimisation – Responsibility for our websites, developing content and optimising the sales funnel.
- Marketing analytics – Overall responsibility for analysing trends, effectiveness of media, purchase funnel and the optimisation of the plan based on this data.
- Talent management – Developing internal talent and external agencies to deliver our long and short term aims..
- Cross functional leadership – Working across the business to drive collaboration, garnering buy in with everyone from our kitchens to our brands.
- Product Development – Working with cross functional teams to constantly enhance our products, bringing the customer into the room to ensure all developments have insight at their heart.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing role, with digital at its heart.
- Strong academic record culminating with degree from tier one institution.
- P&L ownership experience
- Hunger to solve complex problems.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Proven leadership and people development skills
- Ability to collaborate inside and outside the organization to develop consensus and create strong relationships.
- Deep expertise of online and offline media environments
- Demonstrated ability to leverage customer research, data, and industry trends to drive results.
- Willingness to travel
- Fantastic exposure to proven venture-backed start-up, scaling at a unique pace
- Competitive salary plus 20% Bonus.
- Opportunity to enter share scheme.