Learning and Development Manager – Rapidly Expanding Concept – £50,000
Our friends at TOCA Social are continuing to build on their success and further strengthen their already outstanding People team and are looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager.
Working alongside Helen and Sereena who are two inspiring industry figures, you will be responsible for the continued growth and success of the TOCA people strategy.
With two further openings scheduled for early 2023, and even more over the coming seven years, this is a wonderful time to join and make a significant impact.
The ideal L&D Manager will:
- Have come from a strong operational background – you need to have walked-the-walk to inspire others
- Have an excellent knowledge of Food & Beverage – to get a real ‘flavour’ for unique training opportunities
- Genuinely care and want to be part of an impactful and authentic group of like-minded individuals.
- Willing to challenge, disrupt and create new ways of identifying and delivering an L&D strategy
You can expect to receive:
- A salary up to £50,000
- Significant benefits and bonuses with the potential for share options
- Joining a young and exciting brand with significant growth confirmed
- Flexible working hours with London and alternative UK locations planned
Get in touch if you feel this role ticks your boxes – I’d love to hear why you feel you can be part of their team.
Please note that only candidates who have the right to work in the UK and are based here will be able to be considered for this opportunity.