Head Chef – New Sustainable Gastro Pub – Exmoor – Excellent Salary and Incentives – Field to Plate Food – 40k plus Excellent Bonus and Tronc – Lovely Flat also available on site for small charge – Dream Job for a foodie chef !
A truly fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a talented foodie head chef to join this new opening in Exmoor with its own farm, all cattle and vegetables are grown on site as well as being 15 minutes from the sea so fresh seafood daily. a chefs dream!
The pub will work on sustainability and offer big hearty chop house style dishes dishes using only the freshest ingredients. The lucky head chef will be instrumental in recruitment and menu development with big refurbishments planned for the venue early next year as well as other venues.
This really is a dream job for a real foodie head chef as a chance to be involved in all aspects of the dishes from source to plate.
Head Chef – Role
- As head chef you must have excellent management, financial and people skills
- The ideal head chef will have experience in running either a fresh food pub or restaurant environment and a real passion and drive to produce the best using only fresh produce.
- Excellent cooking skills, service standards and a confident, outgoing personality is a must
- Excellent Benefits and incentives
- Lovely 2 bed flat available(£85 per week)
- Massive potential for progression and growth
- Great salary of up £40k plus tronc and bonus
- Development in a growing and ambitious group
This is a wonderful opportunity, so if this sounds like you, get your CV over to Adam ASAP
What Bee recruitment will do for you:
- Help you build your CV
- Listen to what you want
- Prepared you for your interview
- Ex industry professionals to help guide you