General Manager – NEW OPENING – Fresh food, all day dining Soho Restaurant – £55,000
An ambitious new restaurant due to open later this Summer in a secluded, purpose-built courtyard in the heart of Soho is looking for a General Manager.
What’s on offer for a General Manager:
- A basic salary of up to £55,000
- Inclusive of a highly achievable bonus based on your own success
- Working hours of 45 per week
- Chance to build a brand-new team the way you want
- Access to loads of company benefits
As General Manager, you will be the leader of this busy, all-day dining restaurant. Nurturing talent, looking for ways to develop your teams will be key as people are at the heart of this young but growing company.
Already operating a successful restaurant in Northwest London, this company are looking to build on the previous success and elevate the new Soho site to even greater heights.
What we’re looking for in a General Manager:
- Essential experience working in a fast paced, high-volume restaurant setting
- Capable of working closely with hands on owners.
- Genuine, warm and friendly personality that can lead from the front (not the office)
- Pre-opening experience of a successful restaurant.
This role is available for candidates who are legally certified to work in the UK and ideally based in London.