General Manager – Expanding Cinema Group – £42k
A rapidly expanding and nationally recognised Cinema Group are looking for an outstanding General Manager to join one of their highest performing venues in South London. The group are well-known for their employee culture, superb training and working hours that will not ruin your social life.
The site has been lovingly restored and is genuinely beautiful space to work benefitting from a recent refurbishment to bring the companies own look and feel to the venue. The idea General Manager will need to be able to lead and motivate a large team, that is driven by excellent service and frequent large-scale events.
The Role –General Manager – South London
Working closely alongside the Operations Manager, this role would suit an experienced General Manager in a high-volume venue, that can work with volume up to £70k a week.
You will be responsible for driving the team to achieve the very highest of standards to customers, whilst ensuring the brands image and reputation are always represented in the best way possible.
As General Manager you’ll need to engage with a diverse clientele from everything to small scale viewings, to large events and exclusive premieres.
Your Experience & Passion – At least 3 years in a similar role
- A General Manager in a large high-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in a branded organisation where processes and systems need to be followed accurately.
- A genuine personality with energy, empathy, and a drive to exceed the guest experience.
- Commercially driven with full understanding of all P&L and financial duties.
- A caring and dedicated individual that has a natural love for hospitality.
Rewards – A chance to join a well-respected business with enormous growth plans.
- A competitive salary package up to £42k.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance.
- Unlimited cinema tickets, plus friends and family discounts.
- Pension scheme.
- Huge training and support process in place, plus a chance to get in early to a growing company.
- Significant investment – lots of openings
- Huge personal growth potential
Please apply online or call Simon on 07795275946
General Manager – General Manager