Food and Beverage Operations Manager – Brand New Project – St Andrews, Scotland 50k
This hotel development will be based on luxury with superb hospitality, using the very best in Scottish produce. One of the most beautiful locations in the world, this opportunity is unique.
The Company – New Investment Concept – Very Talented Senior Team
They Operate some of London’s most loved Restaurants and this year are opening projects throughout the UK. These are some of the industries most talented, creative people, with big plans, this is first of many new developments for them.
The role – To open and manage this multi-site Operation – St Andrews
You will open and oversee this brand-new F&B operation within the Hotel. It will include a relaxed Brassiere, a Restaurant showcasing the best Seafood in the world and a lively traditional pub. St Andrews is world-famous, and you and your team will be delivering world-class hospitality.
Essential Experience –Multi-Site Manager – F&B Manager
- High-end, hospitality experience from within Restaurants or hotels
- Multi-site or experience of managing different departments
- Proven opening success – Major Restaurant / Hotel Openings
- Great at building teams and structure
- Having experience in building internal and external relationships
The Package – Food & Beverage / Operations Manager – 50k
- Working with a Superb, passionate team
- New Company, fresh investment
- Brig plans for the future
- Working with the best food and beautifully designed environments
Please apply online to Rory Laffan