Our client is a premium respected London restaurant group. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organisation. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Management Accounting – You will be responsible for management reporting, forecasting & budgeting, and commercial analysis & decision support. Working with our global head office to ensure we are integrating seamlessly.
- Technical accounting – You will work with our accountants to ensure we are accurately reporting and compliant with all local codes.
- Procurement – Sourcing, negotiating and reviewing all supplier relationships, whilst implementing processes to ensure accurate reporting and cost control.
- Cost Control – You will the focus of the organisation to ensure we control our costs tightly and check compliance including spot checks.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Exposure to a high growth or high change business environment
- Food sector experience would be advantageous
- Commercial operator who understand how to be a business partner
- Team focused and collaborative approach to working
- Openness, flexibility and eagerness to develop new skills
- Great communicator and a good sense of humour