Duty Manager – Quality Café – Restaurant – Newmarket
Superb, quality service and food focused Café – Restaurant. Well known and respected in the area, offering some of the best food during the day and evenings.
The Client – Superb Business, great opportunity to develop for the right Duty Manager
The concept is all about the quality of the offer through its food, great service and wine. Simply one of the best in the area, for its quality surroundings, great service and warm welcome.
The Role – To inspire your team, deliver great service – Duty Manager
As the Duty Manager you will support the senior members of the team in running this lovely business, inspiring the team to deliver great service and great sales, within a challenging busy environment. As the Duty Manager you will have a passion for great service and love being on the floor with your team.
Candidate Requirements Duty Manager
- We’re looking for Duty Managers currently working in a premium food and service environment.
- You will have great people skills, natural charisma and love of food and service, with great customer care skills
- Personality & passion and the ability to engage with people
- We need people with a bit style and a little panache
- Some knowledge of real ales and wine
Rewards & Highlights – Duty Manager – Salary up to 24k + Tips and Company Incentives
- Award winning training & development programme
- Potential for progression due to their internal development of people
- Great salary up to 24k plus excellent company incentives
Due to the high number of applicants we receive; sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.