Duty Manager – Quality Hotel – Restaurant Group – Saxmundham
Duty Manager Salary – 22 – 23k plus excellent company incentives.
Duty Manager – Great Coastal Location – Excellent Development Opportunities
Superb, quality service and food focused Hotel – Restaurant Company. Well known regional company, offering some of the industry’s best training and development programs for all its Managers.There is plenty of room to grow and progress and develop as a manager within this well respected group.
The Client – Superb Company, great quality of life, with superb training programs in place for the right Duty Manager
The concept is all about the quality of the offer through its food, great service and wine. Simply one of the best Hotel – Restaurant groups in the area, for its quality surroundings, great service and warm welcome.
The Role – To inspire your team, deliver great service – Duty Manager
As the Duty Manager you will support the General Manager and senior members of the team in running this lovely business in a fantastic coastal location, inspiring the team to deliver great service and great sales, within a challenging environment. As the Duty Manager you will have a passion for great service and love being on the floor with your team.
Candidate Requirements Duty Manager
- We’re looking for Duty Managers currently working in a premium food and service environment.
- You will have great people skills, natural charisma and love of food and service, with great customer care skills
- Personality & passion and the ability to engage with people
- We need people with a bit style and a little panache
- Some knowledge of real ales and wine
Rewards & Highlights – Duty Manager – Salary up to 23k + Tips and Company Incentives
- Award winning training & development programme
- Massive potential for progression due to their internal development of people
- Great salary up to 23k plus excellent company incentives
- Company discounts
- Amazing standard of life
- Live in may be available for the right candidate