Deputy General Manager – Expanding Cinema Group – £35k
A rapidly expanding and nationally recognised Cinema Group are looking for an outstanding Deputy General Manager to join their flagship and highest performing venue in Essex. The group are well-known for their employee culture, superb training and working hours that will not ruin your social life.
With rapid expansion on the cards, the right Deputy General Manager would benefit from serious career progression and development into a senior management position.
The Role – Deputy General Manager – South East
Working closely alongside the recently promoted Cluster Manager, this role would suit an experienced Deputy General Manager in a high-volume venue, or a General Manager in a smaller site looking for a bigger challenge.
You will be responsible for driving the team to achieve the very highest of standards to customers, whilst ensuring the brands image and reputation are always represented in the best way possible.
Your Experience & Passion – At least 2 years in a similar role
- A Deputy GM in a large high-paced environment or a GM in a smaller business.
- Comfortable working in a branded organisation where processes and systems need to be followed accurately.
- A genuine personality with energy, empathy, and a drive to exceed the guest experience.
Rewards – A chance to join a well-respected business with enormous growth plans
- A competitive salary package up to £35k.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance.
- Unlimited cinema tickets, plus friends and family discounts.
- Pension scheme.
- Huge training and support process in place, plus a chance to get in early to a growing company.
- Significant investment – lots of openings
- Huge personal growth potential
Please apply online or call Simon on 07795275946
Deputy General Manager – General Manager