Corporate Chef – Kuwait – Upto £200k+ package
My client is looking for an Corporate Chef / Exec chef at the top of their game. Directly responsible for developing and implementing all culinary standards across their current F&B operations as well as identifying current on trend operations and bringing new concepts and operations to life. This is a hugely exciting role where the operator wishes to double in size within the next 2-3 years. This operator are looking for an Exec chef / BOH ops director / Corporate Chef who excels at building businesses, relationships and teams.
Duties and Responsibilities – Corporate Chef
- Assist in the creation, innovation, introduction and development of new concepts, including the standardization of recipes and menu management
- Ensure that the efficient use of technology is implemented in all aspects of kitchen management e.g. MIS across multi-unit operations
- Oversee and ensure complete management of operations including sourcing equipment, ingredients etc.
- Maximise production capacity whilst maintaining consistent quality controls
- Manage all resources, including the organization and allocation of staff, execution of controls and standardization of daily functioning of the operation.
- Collaborate cross functionally to maximise the efficient operation of the organization.
- Implement Food & Beverage controls, to ensure quality and hygiene standards for products and equipment are adhered to
- Control food cost in accordance with the department budget
- Recruit, train, develop and lead the team
- Manage the performance of the team to ensure effective kitchen management and adherence to core standards
- Effectively manage a multi-unit, multi-concept operation
Management/Leadership Qualities – Corporate Chef
- Possess a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Must be enthusiastic enough to absorb and innovate new ideas, study new cuisines and concepts and provide recommendations for improvement
- Ability to lead by example with confidence and energy, and to act as a senior level ambassador at a strategic level
- Possess the ability to constructively challenge the status quo and introduce creative and innovative recommendations
- Possess the ability to create, innovate and execute with excellence
Skills & Experience – Corporate Chef
- Minimum 10 years overall experience within chef-related positions, culminating in an Exec Chef/Directorship role currently
- Demonstrable experience in setting up, opening and operating new restaurants and concepts
- Experience as a Chef within a premium restaurant chain, with responsibility for a multi-unit, multi-concept operation
- Possesses expert knowledge of multiple cuisines with a high-level of administration skills, man management and technical know-how of kitchen management
- Possesses the ability to deliver consistent standards at high volume within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive and manage change in fluctuating circumstances
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Significant experience in bakery / bread / pastry operation
Rewards – Corporate Chef
- Salary of £200k+ (inclusive of accommodation, daily travel etc)
- Private Healthcare
- Return flights.
- Hugely autonomous role
- Chance to work with an operator at the top of their game
- Excellent growth potential with huge amount of development over the coming years