Assistant Food & Beverage Manager – Beautiful Hotel Village Location – Lavenham
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager – Salary – 23 – 25k plus Tips & excellent company incentives.
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager – Award Winning Company – Great Development Opportunities
Superb, quality service and food focused Hotel – Restaurant. Well known and respected in the area, offering some of the best locally sourced food, excellent customer care, in a very busy coastal location.
The Client – Superb Business, great opportunity to develop for the right Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
The concept is all about the quality of the offer, through its food, great service and customer care. Simply one of the best in the area, for its quality surroundings, great service and warm welcome.
The Role – To inspire your team, deliver great service – Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
As the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager you will support the members of the team in running this lovely business, inspiring the team to deliver great service and great sales, within a challenging busy environment. You will have a passion for great service and love being on the floor with your team.
Candidate Requirements Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- Someone with strong attention to detail
- A passion for Hospitality, ensuring the team provide exceptional service.
- Food and Beverage knowledge
- Willingness to learn and develop
- The ability to co-operate and support the F&B manager and step up on their absence
- Supervisory experience in restaurant, conference and banqueting
Rewards & Highlights – Assistant Food & Beverage Manager – Salary up to 25k + Tips and Company Incentives
- Award winning training & development programme
- Potential for progression due to their internal development of people
- Great salary up to 25k plus tips & excellent company incentives
Due to the high number of applicants we receive; sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.