Assistant Restaurant Manager – Independent Family Restaurant – Up to £35,000 – City of London
One of London’s most well-known and established family-run restaurants is currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their small, but highly skilled team.
Serving classic French dishes, offering a beautiful wine list, live Jazz every evening and a stunning private event space on the top floor, this restaurant in the City of London is a destination venue, as well as a spot for regulars.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the restaurant service, including getting involved with managing bookings, communicating with the kitchen and ensuring service runs smoothly and to a high standard.
What’s on offer for an Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- A salary up to £35,000 plus excellent hours of work.
- Sunday and Monday always off
- Christmas and Bank Holiday off
- A culture of learning and nurturing talent and giving you the tools to succeed at work.
- A great emphasis on people including staff and guests.
What we’re looking for from an Assistant Manager:
- A polite, friendly and ambitious person that can work well in a small and established team.
- Genuine love for creating an amazing guest experience.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced restaurant serving high quality food and wines.
- Can add some of their own personality to the team, whilst retaining the core values of the restaurant.
This role is available to start immediately and we are looking for candidates currently based in the UK with the necessary right to work to apply directly.