Assistant General Manager – Brand New Opening – £50k
A brand-new concept, with previous success in the US is coming to London! Focusing on a football based social gaming experience, the 30,000sq venue will feature state-of-the-art technology, outstanding food created by a very well-known Exec Chef and creative and well thought out drinks.
Expansion is a big part of the company’s growth and the right Assistant General Manager will be ideally placed to move into a General Manager position with new openings in the future.
The Role – Assistant General Manager – Greenwich
Working closely alongside the General Manager, this role will be pivotal in launching this brand-new concept for a successful opening period. Managing a large team and working across food, beverage, and tech departments, this is a vital part of the management team.
You will be responsible for driving the team to achieve an outstanding guest experience whilst ensuring the brands image and reputation are always shown in the best way possible.
Your Experience & Passion – At least 3 years in a similar role
- An Assistant General Manager in a high-volume venue, capable of managing in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Experience working with a new opening and implementing structure, systems and team training.
- A genuine and lovable personality with energy, empathy, and a drive to exceed the guest experience.
Rewards – A chance to join one of London’s most exciting openings with enormous growth plans
- One of the best salaries for this role at £50k plus bonus .
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Growth into GM for future venues.
- Pension scheme.
- Huge training and support process in place, plus a chance to get in early to a growing company.
- Significant investment – lots of openings
- Huge personal growth potential
Please apply online or call Simon on 07795275946
Venue Manager – Assistant General Manager