Assistant Manager – Quality Pub Restaurant Group – Well Known Brewer – Royston, Herts
Assistant Manager Salary – 23 – 24k plus excellent company incentives.
Assistant Manager – Great Location – Excellent Development Opportunities
Superb, quality food focused Pub Company. Well known regional brewer, offering some of the industry’s best training and development programs for all its Managers.There is plenty of room to grow and progress and develop as a manager within this well known group.
The Client – Superb Company, great quality of life, with superb training Programs in place for the right Assistant Manager
The concept is all about the quality of the offer through its food, great ales and wine. Simply one of the best pub – restaurant groups in the area, for its quality surroundings, great service and warm welcome.
The Role – To inspire your team, deliver great service – Assistant Manager
As the Assistant Manager you will support the General Manager in running these lovely business’s, inspiring the team to deliver great service and great sales, within a challenging environment. As the Assistant Manager you will have a passion for great service and love being on the floor with your team.
Candidate Requirements Assistant Manager
- We’re looking for Assistant Managers currently working in a premium food and service environment.
- You will have great people skills, natural charisma and love of food and service, with great customer care skills
- Personality & passion and the ability to engage with people
- We need people with a bit style and a little panache
- Some knowledge of real ales and wine
Rewards & Highlights – Assistant Manager – Salary up to 24k
- Award winning training & development programme
- Massive potential for progression due to their internal development of people
- Great salary up to 24k plus excellent company incentives
- Company discounts
- Amazing standard of life
- Live in may be available for the right candidate
Please send your CV to Ted or call on 07899033396
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK, along with any relevant supporting qualifications. Bee Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the hospitality industry.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive; sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.