Senior Sous Chef – Exciting Brasserie/Events Operation – 34k – Bonus – Reading
Opportunity – Senior Sous Chef
As senior sous chef at this fresh food brasserie style operation you will work closely with the head chef in driving this business forward along with team development, stock control,hygiene due diligence and team training. The chosen sous chef must come from a busy high end fresh food restaurant or branded background as well as having strong management skills and large volume experience along with a real drive to succeed and grow. An event background would also be helpful.
The Client – Senior Sous Chef
A high quality foodie company with exceptional standards, the company offer excellent training and development for the right sous chef and will invest heavily in the chosen candidate.
Key Skills – Senior Sous Chef
- Ability to demonstrate kitchen skills to the highest level
- A confident, self motivated, driven and professional person
- Excellent management skills and financial understanding
- Welcoming personality
Rewards – Head Chef
- Salary of up to 34k plus excellent benefits and bonus
- Vast range of learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and fun working environment
- Excellent chance to progress your career
Due to the high number of applicants we receive sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.