Kitchen Manager, High Street Bar & Restaurant –Swansea 22k + bonus – Swansea
Opportunity – KITCHEN MANAGER
As Kitchen Manager at this fun and vibrant high street operation, you will take sole charge of driving this business forward, along with the stock control, hygiene due diligence and team training. The chosen Kitchen Manager must come from a branded food background as well as having strong management skills and along with a real drive to succeed and grow.
The Client – Kitchen Manager
A well known branded bar and restaurant with exceptional standards. The company offer excellent training and development for the right person and will invest heavily in the chosen candidate.
Key Skills – Kitchen Manager
- Ability to demonstrate kitchen skills to the highest level
- A confident, self-motivated, driven and professional person
- Excellent management skills and financial understanding
- Welcoming personality
Rewards – Kitchen Manager
- Salary of up to 22k plus excellent benefits and bonus
- Vast range of learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and fun working environment
- Excellent chance to progress your career
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualifications. Bee Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the hospitality industry.