Assistant Manager – High volume, informal, and independent restaurant – 26k Manchester
One of Manchester’s most highly thought of restaurants is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their established team. With new openings planned in the near future it’s a perfect time to join this growing business.
The restaurant offers: –
- Award winning food.
- Great cocktails and bar operation.
- People focused business – where development opportunities are real.
- A beautifully restored building with some quirky features that you may never even have seen!
- A salary package of £26,000.
- Working alongside a bunch of really cool, industry loving people.
This job is perfect for: –
An existing Assistant Manager or Duty Manager within a branded or independent fresh food restaurant. You must have a passion for delivering true hospitality where the customer experience is priority without question. It’s a big operation so you must have managed volumes of at least 30k per week. Someone who is willing to relocate when the company opens its second site would be the icing on the cake.